Hurray, hurray, it’s National Stationery Week! Now that’s the kind of week I can get on board with! I’ve loved good stationery since my teens and I’ve fallen back in love with it again over the last couple of years, notably with my venture into the world of planners after I became owner of an Erin Condren life planner.
So with that in mind, I thought I’d share my 5 favourite planner sticker shops because… well… who doesn’t love stickers? All UK/EU based sticker shops that I highly recommend you check out.
Chocho and Mimi
A recent find, Chocho and Mimi’s shop is Kawaii-tastic and offers the cutest of stickers, beautifully designed, printed and sent out super speedily. I made my first purchase this month and it’s now a firm favourite Etsy shop; just how cute are these unicorn stickers? Plus my order arrived with a personalised note, which really meant a lot.
Elliebeth Designs UK
The first sticker shop I ever bought from, Rachel’s shop is a dream and is going from strength to strength. Elliebeth Designs UK has a great balance of functional and decorative stickers in a wide range of colours. One of my favourite orders was the Planner Owls stickers – I love the colours and patterns.
Hello Petite Paper
Another new find, Hello Petite Paper is based in Portugal so it takes a couple of weeks for the order to arrive but 100% worth the wait. I’m so in love with the pretty, feminine designs of the shop and I especially love the May collection I treated myself to. The stickers are so pretty I almost don’t want to use them!
Another great UK shop, Hummingbird Planner sells a large range of functional stickers; and at a good price too! The computer and camera icon stickers have been especially helpful to me for blog planning and you can often choose if you want the brights or pastel colour combinations, so lots of choice.
The Library Designs
Last but by no means least, The Library Designs sells a collection of hand drawn stickers that I fell in love with as soon as I saw them. I have the post and book stickers, but there are so many more sheets I’d like to get my hands on. Georgina seems to be growing the shop quite a bit, so worth checking out.
Oh and because I couldn’t resist sharing, here are a few non-sticker shops/items that you should definitely check out in celebration of national stationery week.
- The 2016-2017 Get to Work Book goal setting planner went on sale last week and looks great. I’m very tempted.
- New washi tape store alert! I just love Cwl Crafts; they have a great, affordable range and it arrived super quickly.
- I placed my first order from Basil and Mint this week and boy oh boy do I love the motivational stickers. Coming all the way from Australia, I’m so excited for them to arrive.
- If you’re a stationery addict, I reckon you need The Society of Crossed Pencils pin in your life. Created by AndSmileStudio, I have no idea why I don’t have one of these already!
- Finally, if you are thinking of venturing into the world of planners I recommend checking out UK store The Homemakery. OK, I’m biased; Kate is a friend of mine, but Kate’s shop has everything you need to kick start your stationery addiction.
Happy national stationery week! Enjoy!
Email | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
Photo credit: Chocho and Mimi, Elliebeth Designs UK, Hello Petite Paper, Hummingbird Planner and The Library Designs