Happy Sunday! This post comes to you from Edinburgh (OK, I scheduled this in advance – forgive me). I’m a little sad to be missing the Renegade Craft Fair though.
- I finished reading The Girl with all the Gifts this week and what a read! If you’re OK with reading about zombies and getting a little scared I highly recommend it. I thought it was great and I’ll be posting a review soon.
- I’ve been finding things rather stressful recently, so this week I’ve been looking into joining a local Pilates class. An exercise that comes highly recommended, I also stumbled on Good Relaxation – full of useful tips and ideas for a stress-free life.
- Luther is back next year. Yay!
- How cute is this Siamese cat salt and pepper set from Tigerlillyquinn’s shop? I may have treated myself to it, maybe.
- I ruddy love Cards Against Humanity and so this post from BuzzFeed made me laugh.
I’ve seen some great posts flying around blogland this week,so as a bonus to this post here are three of my favourites:
- I just love Siobhan’s bathroom renovation. I’ve got my eye on that bath board now and she’s worked with the space she has so well.
- Lucy’s post on photographing Leon’s really made me stop and think. Her photography is beautiful and her professionalism and work to fully understand their brand shines through.
- Ladybird Likes is a brand I’ve been in love with for a long time. While I don’t own my own business, I enjoyed reading all about how Zoe created a wholesale catalogue and the journey she went through.
How was your week?
Next week it’s back to work for four days and includes a trip to Nottingham. I’ve also got a movie night with Stu and my step brother and I’m heading to my first Nuffnag blogger event on Saturday; really looking forward to meeting fellow bloggers and finding new inspiration.
Have a great Sunday!
Photo credit: DTTSP